For any educational organisation, faculties are true asset. Coaching for competitive exams require a highly motivated and self-driven team of faculties. To impart the knowledge in right manner and also get results from students, we are keen on having most deserved candidates as a part of our team. Being an organisation, started and run by faculties, we understand the need to have passionate educators and significantly value their contribution to the growth of the organization.
Most of our faculty base comprises of IIT alumni with B Tech degree holders being the major share. We are even open to choose candidates from other colleges and streams (pure science) if they can fit our requirements.
- A M.Sc/.B. E/Ph.D from top Universities/Colleges looking for opportunities in the highly attractive & competitive JEE ( Mains/Advance) / Medical Entrance (NEET) training field.
- Or Experienced top University/College/Institute professors, who seek to work in a systematic environment and aspire to spread their vast knowledge to budding Engineering/Medical aspirants (Salary scheme & selection process will be different for this category)
- Or M.Sc. candidates graduated recently and are looking for opportunities in JEE (Mains/Advance) / Medical Entrance (NEET) training field
- A minimum of 4 – 5 years of progressive experience in teaching.
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion for work and ability to develop & maintain effective working relationships.
- Freshers are also welcome to apply.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Taking classes at THE CONCEPTREE centres, where the company gives posting
- Taking doubt classes for students at the centre/school.
- Reviewing already created study material for further improvement and enhancement.
- Developing questions for the purpose of Assignments, Practice Questions, Test Papers and Daily Practice Worksheets etc.
- Conducting extra classes as when required to help weak students or to give more grilling to good students. Complete the entire syllabus of the designated batches well in time with full satisfaction of students, parents and the management.
- Maintain a cohesive, non-political and transparent atmosphere in the staff room/organization.
- Keep upgrading the knowledge base by studying new and revised books on the subject.
- Participate and contribute in all the events, activities, initiatives organized by the management/head office.
Candidates will be screened based on their academic qualifications and experiences. Short listed candidates will undergo written test, Demo & Personal Interview.
- Category A: Faculties who can teach XI and XII, for JEE and JEE advance/ NEET, KVPY, and BITSAT.
- Category B: Faculties who can teach XI and XII for CBSE board.
- Category C: Faculties who can teach Foundation level (X and IX) along with Olympiad and NTSE.
- Category D: Faculties who can teach pre-Foundation level (VI, VII, and VIII) along with Olympiad.
Dear Candidate, before you start filling information / details in this section, we recommend you to review our requirements here.
You can apply with us by filling up information in application form and uploading your detailed resume.
If you have any issues while filling up the application form or uploading resume/cv, you can email your resume with details to [email protected]
For further information contact at +91 87787 44099
We believe in the idea of “An organization is just as strong as the knowledge level and passion of last joined person in the team”